- iCONIC iFLY 25 iFLY Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 100 Mobile LED screen
- iCONIC 60 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 40 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 25 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 15 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 12 Mobile LED screen
- Flown LED Screens Concert/Festival LED screens
- Ground Supported Self-supporting LED screens
- Summer Screens Book your big screen NOW!
- digiBOARD Event LED banner solution
Weight (without tractor)
Length (with tractor unit)
Width (with hydraulic legs out)
12,800mm x 7,200mm
See it in Action
View our case studies to see how the iCONIC 100+ has been used for various events.
Quite Simply the Ultimate mobile LED screen - the world's largest mobile LED screen now available with 1600 x 1200 high resolution screen.
- The world's largest and highest resolution mobile LED screen
- Brand new 16mm (virtual 8mm) screen for breathtaking 1600 x 1200 resolution
- Lighthouse R7 equivalent screen in a huge mobile package with 30 minute setup time
- Completely unique product – no-one else even comes close.
- New Virtuality vPRO processor with full native HD SDI input/output
- On-board production suite and superquiet generator
- Fully brandable trailer
- For High Definition Content to large audiences
The iCONIC 100+ is ideal for use in events with large audiences and high quality HD video requirements.
This screen is so far ahead of the competition it’s unbelievable. No-one else offers screens as large as this, and even their largest ones come with a 25 or 20mm pixel pitch screen. The new iCONIC 100+ features ADI’s Virtuality 16mm product, with a virtual resolution of 8mm. That means the same pixel pitch screen as the popular Lighthouse R7 (7.9mm), but in a screen almost 100m² in size that’s ready to roll within 30 minutes of arriving on-site.
Powering this behemoth screen is ADI’s brand new vPRO HD processor, which features native SDI HD input/output ensuring true on-screen representation of your content without any downscaling or loss of quality. Pixel mapping and sophisticated parameter control ensure stunning picture quality in all operating conditions.
Like our standard iCONIC 100s, the + comes with onboard generator and production room, making it completely self-sufficient. Additional branding opportunities are available on the side of the trailer – please see our branding page for further details.
iCONIC 100+ vs Lighthouse R7
A common modular LED screen used at concerts and festivals these days is the Lighthouse R7. This is a great screen with a higher than average virtual pixel pitch. R7 has an actual resolution of 15.8mm, so a virtual resolution of 7.9mm. (If you were to be harsh, you might say it should really be called the R8!)
With a 16mm actual (8mm virtual) pixel pitch, ADI's new iCONIC 100+ uses ADI's equivalent screen to the Lighthouse R7. However, whilst Lighthouse R7 is only available as a modular system, the iCONIC 100+ can be ready to play content within 30 minutes of arrival onsite. Put simply, if you wanted to build a 100m² screen using modular R7, it would probably take days with a cost of tens of thousands of pounds.