- iCONIC iFLY 25 iFLY Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 100 Mobile LED screen
- iCONIC 60 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 40 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 25 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 15 Mobile LED Screen
- iCONIC 12 Mobile LED screen
- Flown LED Screens Concert/Festival LED screens
- Ground Supported Self-supporting LED screens
- Summer Screens Book your big screen NOW!
- digiBOARD Event LED banner solution
5,500kg (without tractor)
6,480mm x 3,840mm
See it in Action
View our case studies to see how the iCONIC 25 has been used for various events.
Right-click and select 'Save Target As...'
A large 25m² mobile LED screen with a lightweight, small trailer – our iCONIC 25s are an elegant solution suited to small to medium sized events and the urban environment.
- 25m² 10mm 16:9 screen
- Lightweight, manoeuvrable chassis and tractor unit
- Directional screen - can be moved through 360° to face crowd
- On-board, super-quiet generator
- Maximum screen size; minimal footprint
- Fully brandable trailer
- Great for city centres or paired on either side of a stage
Each iCONIC 25 features a 25m² 16:9 outdoor screen and is built upon our lightweight urban chassis, giving an elegant and unobtrusive design with a useful stage area beneath the screen.
We've engineered the iCONIC 25 to maximise screensize to weight ratio, making it the world's largest screen available on a non-HGV platform. This brings a host of advantages, not least a low kerb-weight of just 7.5 tons, small footprint and outstanding manoeuvrability, making it perfect for the urban and city centre environment, ensuring your streets aren't dominated by a large trailer.
What's more, low fuel consumption ensures that we minimise both your transport costs and our carbon footprint.
As with every other iCONIC outdoor screen, the iCONIC 25 comes with an onboard super-quiet generator and directional screen, making it versatile, flexible and fully self-sufficient.
Full trailer branding is available for our iCONIC 25's enabling an additional promotional area around the base of the trailer and helping to maximise event sponsorship value - please see our branding page for further details.