England Netball have marked a successful end to 2023, clinching a 2-1 Vitality Netball International Series victory over South Africa’s SPAR Proteas, following matches at Manchester’s AO Arena (5th Dec) and Nottingham’s Motorpoint Arena (9th & 10th Dec). The Vitality Roses were able to celebrate a win at the highest selling home Test Series, and the ADI team were on-hand to provide sports presentation, ceremonies and full technical production across both venues.
ADI helped achieve full venue transformations at the AO and Motorpoint Arenas, installing a wide variety of specially-designed modular LED concepts, which were combined with vibrant, coordinated content, energetic entertainment and innovative audience interactivity to drive both spectator and athlete experience.
With the three-match Test Series broadcast live on Sky Sports, it was vital that the sports presentation and digital infrastructure looked impressive for in-venue and remote audiences. A unique athlete entrance ‘moment’ featured at all fixtures, which the team achieved by incorporating towering digital columns with bold branded content, including green-screen player footage and Vitality motion graphics – all shot and edited by ADI.
Alongside ADI’s market-leading LED hardware – with four-sided cube and digital perimeter – the content, music and AV design brought the venue to life, with event hosts, interactive elements and exciting live entertainment part of the mix.
ADI'S DELIVERY INCLUDED:
– Digital selfie wall experiences in concourse and hospitality areas for fun photo opportunities
– Athlete entrance comprising high-res modular LED columns with video and graphical content featuring players, officials and partner brands
– Opening Ceremonies, including National Anthems, and Trophy Celebration
– Host team to hype the in-venue crowd, build excitement and deliver exclusive insights and courtside interviews
– Running orders, event programming and scripting, incorporating official protocol and sponsor elements
– Bespoke LED cube installed above the court and digital perimeter solution
– Interactive audience elements, including QGlo light show and unique QVue fan-cam
– Bespoke content design across all digital platforms
– Music curation and SFX design
– BSL integration into all screen programming
– Live entertainment and music performance with DJ’s, Spark! digital drummers and Flame Lily Arts, bringing traditional South African song and dance
The Vitality Roses will be back in action in January for the Vitality Netball Nations Cup, with ADI delivering the full sports presentation, technical production and event LED solution.
Photos courtesy of ADI, England Netball, Flynn Duggan, Morgan Harlow and Ben Lumley