ADI INSTALL SECOND LED SCREEN AS PART OF £16m PRINTWORKS REVAMP
Following the installation of a giant LED display at the Withy Grove entrance, ADI have installed their second DOOH platform at the iconic Printworks site.
A brand-new 50m² screen has been installed at the rear of the Printworks complex on Dantzic Street, which overlooks a busy commute route.
The screen will provide another canvas for Printworks’ media operator Ocean Outdoor to generate new revenue streams, with their vast portfolio of advertising brands given access to a display that can reach thousands of potential customers per day.
It features ADI’s latest 6mm MT Series product, ensuring this prominent DOOH platform offers exceptional image quality and clarity for full-motion adverts within Ocean’s network.
With Printworks enjoying around eight million visitors annually, and significant passing footfall, the screen will become a key touchpoint positioned in the heart of Manchester’s bustling city centre.
The Dantzic Street installation is part of the wider, multi-million-pound project taking place at Printworks, which will see ADI install Europe’s largest LED ceiling inside the venue, and create a spectacular multimedia experience that’s supported by additional screens and signage around it.
ADI’s unique offering of display technologies, content and services has made them the ideal partner to deliver this transformative project, which includes:
- Installation of an LED ceiling screen of 965m² throughout the whole venue
- A 90m² interactive screen in the Pump Yard area
- A 112m² screen above the Withy Grove entrance
- Installation of multiple ribbon screens totalling 277 m² along the roofline on the exterior of Printworks
- Supply of a complete bespoke content management solution to power the whole platform
- Multiple sensors and cameras throughout the venue to allow for interactive programming and gaming
- Ongoing creation and management of bespoke creative content, with ADI working alongside Flipbook Studio in Manchester