ADI install first LED screen as part of Printworks Manchester's Digital Transformation
As part of the extensive upgrade of Printworks entertainment complex, ADI have installed the first in a series of large-format LED screens and digital signage.
A new 112m2 screen above Printworks’ main entrance on Withy Grove replaces an existing digital display, and is part of Ocean Outdoors’ DOOH network, providing a premium platform for brand advertisers in the very heart of Manchester city centre.
Procured by Printworks’ owners, DTZ Investors, the huge screen is larger and higher resolution than the previous installation. It features ADI’s new 6mm MT Series product, ensuring this prominent DOOH platform offers exceptional image quality and clarity for full-motion adverts within Ocean’s network. With Printworks enjoying around 8 million visitors annually, and significant passing footfall, the screen is a premium site for brands targeting affluent consumers, tourists and city-workers.
This installation is part of the multi-million-pound project taking place at Printworks, which will see ADI install Europe’s largest LED ceiling, and create a spectacular multimedia experience that’s supported by additional screens and signage around the venue.
ADI’s unique offering of display technologies, content and services has made us the ideal partner to deliver this transformative project, which includes:
- Installation of an LED ceiling screen of 965m² throughout the whole venue
- A 90m² interactive screen in the Pump Yard area
- A 50m² screen on the outside of Printworks on Dantzic Street
- Installation of multiple ribbon screens totalling 277 m² along the roofline on the exterior of Printworks
- Supply of a complete bespoke content management solution to power the whole platform
- Multiple sensors and cameras throughout the venue to allow for interactive programming and gaming
- Ongoing creation and management of bespoke creative content, with ADI working alongside Flipbook Studio in Manchester