For England Netball’s first International fixtures of 2024, ADI were on-hand supplying sports presentation and venue transformation at the OVO Arena Wembley and First Direct Arena Leeds. The Vitality Nations Cup saw Australia’s Origin Diamonds take victory over the Vitality Roses, Uganda She Cranes and New Zealand Silver Ferns, but over two weekends of fixtures the home crowds loved the unique live sport and entertainment experiences.
With record ticket sales for home internationals, the Vitality Nations Cup offered spectators some incredible world-class action on court, and vibrant, exciting programming in the build-up, half-time and post-game presentation.
An energetic host team led spectators through their matchday, whether in hospitality lounges or courtside. Our welcoming and engaging presenters help us bring a high level of entertainment, in-sight and interaction – and they were also in charge of prize giveaways via the T-Shirt cannon! Live music and performance is also key, and we kept this element fresh and exciting for the Vitality Nations Cup by incorporating a diverse range of genres and styles; including Back Chat Brass – an electrifying brass band – Spark! Digital Drummers and DJ’s.
MAKING SPORT ACCESSIBLE
Across many of our sports presentation projects we work with clients to make their events as accessible as possible. This includes the use of British Sign Language interpreters, who are filmed and incorporated into the live event programming we broadcast on screens inside the arena. This is achieved for all England Netball fixtures via our sports presentation team.
– Green Screen shoot with teams and officials for use across the sports presentation and arena video platforms
– Digital selfie wall experiences in concourse and hospitality areas for fun photo opportunities
– Athlete entrance comprising high-res modular LED columns brought to life through video and motion graphics
– Opening Ceremonies, including National Anthems, and Trophy Celebration
– Host team to hype the in-venue crowd, build excitement and deliver exclusive insights and courtside interviews
– Running orders, event programming and scripting, incorporating official protocol and sponsor elements
– Sports presentation, production, operational and technical teams
– LED screen infrastructure including bespoke LED cube installed above the court and digital perimeter solutions
– Scoring and timing integration
– Interactive audience elements, including QGlo light show and unique QVue fan-cam
– Bespoke content design across all digital platforms
– Music curation, lighting and SFX design
– Live entertainment and music performance
We will be back in action with England Netball for the Netball Super League 2024 Season Opener on the 17th February at Sheffield’s Motorpoint Arena.
Photos courtesy of ADI, England Netball, Getty Sport, Flynn Duggan, Morgan Harlow and Ben Lumley