ADI deliver huge volume of screen rentals over the duration of world-class tournament
Even though hopes for an England victory were dashed, more people than ever were able to enjoy Rugby World Cup 2015 fixtures at specially created fan zones in host cities around the UK, allowing the public and visitors from abroad to really get involved and show support for their home nations.
A variety of entertainment, rugby related activities and live screenings were on offer, with ADI supplying the giant viewing screen element for the majority of the official fan zones, in addition to a number of independent viewing events.
- Over 25 Screen Rental projects during the tournament
- 7 Official Rugby World Cup fan zones supplied – including Wembley Stadium, Newcastle Science Central and Cardiff Arms Park
- An iCONIC 60 Stage will feature at all 10 fixtures at Twickenham
- The world’s largest mobile LED screens were seen at Wembley Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Birmingham’s Eastside Park
- In the region of £13million will be generated by the official Rugby World Cup fan zones
- Over 1million people are expected to have attended official Rugby World Cup fan zones
Solutions supplied by ADI.tv
View more Sporting Events case studies